- Starting to get my finances under control again by canceling monthly subscription stuff and downloading an app called Mint that's really awesome!
- Got a new hat and shirt (counterproductive as it may be to above happy thing)
- Got to sleep in my own bed again after sleeping at my moms, which was a happy thing, but it's not my own bed.
- Working with my friend Paul...I look forward to Fridays when we work together, we always have fun at work!
- My little brother sleeping over at my apartment. His girlfriend had a dance recital close to my apartment, so he stayed here.
- Looking through old pictures of my family at my dad's house.
- New growth on one of my cacti and my fiddle leaf fig!
- A wonderfully quiet night at work during which I got to read 100 pages of my book
- A new beer
- I started Orphan Black, which OMG why did I just start this show??? But can it please never end? And can someone please give Tatiana Maslany an award for best actress ever??
- Going to play Bingo with my friend Jessica at my favorite bar, The Half Moon
- Winning Bingo! I won a bottle of vanilla spiced whiskey and a USA headband :p
- Getting caught in the rain leaving Bingo...as in a torrential down pour that left me looking like I just got out of the shower with my clothes on and I had water up to my ankles walking to my car. Yet it made me just laugh hysterically :p
- Dinner at moms
- The World Cup. That GAME! Robbed!
- Getting letters from friends that made me smile so much :)
- Dad finally going to get help at the hospital
- Really good sessions with clients
- MORE Orphan Black
- Marcos pizza
- Inspired by a photo Trish posted on instagram, ice cream (specifically Blue Bell Banana Pudding) to cure the bad day blues
- This new app called Breeze! Love it! It's like having a fitbit on your iPhone. It tracks your steps and sets goals for you every day. And I NEED something to help me lose weight right now since my doctor put me on a pill to help with my high pulse. Now that it's lower, so is my metabolism :/ The pizza and ice cream mentioned above do not help....