Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey's Readathon Update the Ninth!

Currently ReadingLove in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block

Total pages read since last update: 54

Total pages read cumulative: 975

Total books read: 4 (Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo, Carrie by Stephen King, Boxers by Gene Luen Yang, Saints by Gene Luen Yang)

Time spent reading since last update:  51 Minutes

Total Time Spent Reading: 9 Hours 37 Minutes

Caffeinated drinks consumed: 1 large iced mocha and 1 Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Food Eaten: 2 slices of lemon meringue pie, bowl of doritos, some mini apple strudel thingies, and a nice serving of shepherds pie!  

Money Going To NaNoWriMo's Young Writer's Program: $97.50

Progress Report: So close to 1,000 pages!!!! I'll definitely get there tonight, Though it's a rude awakening when you go from the speed of graphic novels back to a normal novel I must say :p I think I'm going to take a bit of a break here, I'm craving some fast food so I'm gonna go get me some dammit! And I think I'll watch a DVRd episode of Long Island Medium while I'm doing that :p

I have to thank Andi for hosting the 6 word mini challenge celebrating Dewey and the readathon :) I always love reading people's tributes over there :) It's one of my favs. So thanks Andi!!

No comments: