Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dewey's Readathon Update the Tenth!

Currently ReadingLove in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block

Total pages read since last update: 77

Total pages read cumulative: 1,052

Total books read: 4 (Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo, Carrie by Stephen King, Boxers by Gene Luen Yang, Saints by Gene Luen Yang)

Time spent reading since last update:  1 Hour 13 Minutes

Total Time Spent Reading: 10 Hours 50 Minutes

Caffeinated drinks consumed: 1 large iced mocha, 1 coke and 1 Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Food Eaten: 2 slices of lemon meringue pie, bowl of doritos, some mini apple strudel thingies, a chicken sandwich, some fries and a nice serving of shepherds pie!  

Money Going To NaNoWriMo's Young Writer's Program: $100!! I reached my goal :D

Progress Report: God I love Francesca Lia Block so much. I went into Love in the Time of Global Warming having absolutely no clue what it was about. She's one of those authors where I just buy everything new that she puts out. Turns out it's a post-apocalyptic novel. But it's a FLB post-apocalyptic novel!!! And it just turned so damn good. She's just such an amazing person and writes such amazing characters. Loving this book a lot! I'm getting sleepy, but I'm definitely going to finish this book and then I'll probably start the next one in my bed. But I'll definitely be back for at least one more update here before the night is through...hopefully more than one.

Oh, and I reached my charity goal!!! I broke 1,000 pages which means $100 going to NaNoWriMo for their Young Writers Program :D Hooray!

No comments: