Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mexican Dreams


We've solidified our plans for Mexico. We will be staying at the El Dorado Royale from May 22nd through May 29th. I can't wait. The resort looks beautiful. It's all inclusive and is located close to the Mayan ruins which I am very much looking forward to seeing. It looks like it's just going to be me & Megan and Chris & Angela. It's going to be so great! I graduate with my Master's on May 19th and this will be the celebration. I can't wait to relax on a hammock on a gorgeous white sand beach and sip cocktails all day. mmmmmmmmmm....

I went to Chris and Angela's last night to book the trip. They boiled crawfish which were quite good with king cake from Gambino's for dessert. Here's the sad part...I had 3 beers last night..THREE! And I woke up with a "hangover headache". How sad is that?! I just can't drink anymore. Every time I drink anything these days I have a hangover. Miserable feeling. So we attempted to book the trip last night, but my stupid bank wouldn't let me. Apparently, Capital One doesn't allow you to spend more than $2000 at a time...so how the hell do you book a trip? I think I'm going to call the bank and see if they'll lift that rule so I can book. But now I have to wait until the hold that the travel agency put on my card goes away before I can book again. Good Lord!

But I'm not complaining...all that matters at this point is that I will be in Mexico in a little over 3 months :)

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I'm really happy for you, that will be a fun get away.