Monday, February 26, 2007

I Love DVR

This is a post about nothing really. I just feel like blogging, so I decided that I shall just type and see what spills out onto the computer screen.

I have a new love in my life and her name is DVR (Yes, I'm a tad delirious from a very long day). In fact, I am currently DVR-ing Heroes even though I could probably just watch it now rather than recording it and watching it later. Now there's no more worrying about having to possibly skip class late on Monday nights to watch Heroes (yes I'm that addicted to this show). Heroes truly is a wonderful show. It's like a new Marvel movie every week. I was so excited when Marvel started doing all of their movies, now I get a new live action comic book every week. I love the art in Heroes that Isaac does. He would be the really cool guy who's eyes roll back in his head as he paints the future. The artist who actually does the paintings is named Tim Sale. I'd like to see more of his work.

I'm currently reading Cell by Stephen King, and I must say that it is much better than I thought it would be. I pictured a trapped in a phone booth kind of book, but it's totally not that. It's actually a really great zombie story so far. My little brother got it for me as a christmas gift when he saw that I was reading Lisey's Story. I didn't know if I would like it, but it's really good so far. I've never considered myself a Stephen King fan, but these latest books are great. Sure they're a little pulpy, but still a fun read.

Dinner time. Hope everyone's week got off to an ok start...mine was just long, and tomorrow will be longer.

4 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Tim Sale has a few fantastic art books/sketchbooks out there. Either his site or budplant.com are good places to look. I recommend the Tim Sale/Jeph Loeb graphic novels: Catwoman: When in Rome; Batman: The Long Halloween; Spiderman: Blue; Superman for All Seasons.

All are very good.

chrisa511 said...

I should've known that you would have all the info on this artist ;)

Carl V. Anderson said...

I live to serve! ;)

Quater-lifer said...

LOVE DVR