Monday, January 8, 2007

"quarter life" crisis

I just finished watching "Last Kiss" with Zach Braff. Not a bad movie, I must admit. It centered around a guy who is about to turn 30 having his "quarter life" crisis. It got me thinking. Notice that 10 years ago, even 5 years ago, you never heard that term. Now you hear it all the time. I think that life is becoming more fast paced. People are much quicker to put deadlines on life these days and I'm just starting to realize that you can't do that and live happily. Life is always throwing something new at you, you have to go with the flow. I don't doubt that the "quarter life crisis" actually exists these days, but it's all manmade and something we should be able to overcome. That's all, I'm really tired and the brain has retired for the night I believe.

No comments: