Monday, January 8, 2007

The best love poem I've ever read

This was just put up on the forums over at hatrack, Orson Scott Card's website. I hope T_Smith doesn't mind me posting this as it is a poem to his wife, on this their 2 year anniversary. It's hilarious.

How do I love thee, let me count the ways,

I love you more than Picard loves Crusher
I love you more than Optimus Prime
I love you more than there are digits in pi
I'll love you forever till the day I die.

My love for you burns hotter than a Star Wars Vs. Star Trek debate
My love for you lasts longer than watching Return of the King 76 times
My love is stronger than the crew of Firefly
I'll love you forever till the day I die


I love you so much, I'd listen to your cast commentary
I love you more than a slow news day loves myspace
And just like a nerd loves a 20 sided die
I'll love you forever till the day I die

No comments: