- I made my bed! And made a new blogging friend in the process. I got a google + notification that a blogger had found my post and she sent me a comment saying that she was going to do 100 happy days too! I went and read her blog of course and the first post she had up was titled "make your bed". It spoke volumes to me. I LOVE the feeling of getting into a freshly made bed at night, but the truth is, I only make my bed when I change my sheets. And it takes no time at all. So I'm going to start trying to make my bed every morning now. It's a great way to start your day off right...or MY day off right at least, which will lead to a great way to end my day :)
- I listened to more of Sarah Waters' The Night Watch on my way down to the south shore today and I'm REALLY loving this book more and more the more I get into it. And the narrator is really fantastic too!
- Had a really good session with my client today. I really do love my private practice and I just dream of the day that I can just do that full time.
- Stopped by my mom's for dinner after my clients and picked lots of beautiful strawberries! The bugs finally seem to be leaving them alone!! Thank god.
- I'm now at home being very grateful for Young Living! I signed up for Young Living essential oils through my friend Sharon a few months ago after hearing how they've helped her and I swear they've been life changing. They've helped my migraines, I sleep like a baby, they help anxiety, pain, and so much more. I even got rid of hiccups with them last night! I'm diffusing Stress Away with peppermint right now and it smells like heaven :)
- About to finish Orange is the New Black season 2 now (sad face for it almost being over!) and then write some letters to some friends :) I've been in a writing mood lately which is good for getting my blogging mojo back. What's your favorite place to find fun/pretty stationery and notecards?
Hope everyone else has some happy making things going on in their lives as well!