Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Update The Tenth! (And Last!)

Currently ReadingWell Witched by Frances Hardinge

Total pages read since last update: 103

Total pages read cumulative: 1,001 (And 1!)

Total books read: 3 (Voice of Our Shadow by Jonathan Carroll, This One Summer by Jillian and Mariko Tamaki, Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris)

Time spent reading since last update: 1 Hour 21 Minutes

Total Time Spent Reading: 11 Hours 54 Minutes

Drinks consumed: 1 iced mocha, 1 Sunkist, 1 black cherry snoball, 2 glasses of water with lemon, cherry RC

Food Eaten: 1 blueberry muffin, spinach and feta puffed pastries, black cherry snoball, pulled pork sandwich, tortilla chips, candy, raisins

Money Going to Human Rights Campaign in Memory of Grandma: $50.05

Progress Report: And it's a wrap! I'll be finishing Well Witched tomorrow. Still have 30 pages to go and there's just no way I can finish it tonight. My eyes just won't go anymore. The last chapter I read ended neatly with me surpassing my goal by exactly 1 page :p And let me tell you it was one hell of a push getting there. But I picked a damn good book to get me there! Thank you SO MUCH Andi and Heather for the AMAZING work that you put into this once again. I really don't know how you all do it. I'd give you two the biggest hugs in the world if I could. You make Dewey proud :) Goodnight everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the money your raising get higher and higher. Keep up the good work!

Debi said...

What an awesome finish, Sweetie!!! I'm so happy you made your goal. (Even with your new "no goals" goal. :P ) This was the best Dewey's Read-a-thon in a very long time--doing this with you and Ana--I don't know, nothing could have made me happier. I know you know exactly what I mean. :D Hope you slept long and peacefully. Love you!!!!

Ana S. said...

"And 1", hahah :D You did AWESOME, Chris! And the good news is that you started with what's probably my least favourite Hardinge - not that I don't love it a lot, it's just that I love the others even MOAR.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all.