Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again

So I've been tagged again by Literacy Chic, but I like this one and it requires no brain power :).

You simply have to grab the book nearest to you (no cheating here), turn to page 161, and post the text of the fifth full sentence on the page along with the body of the instruction on your blog. Then you tag 3 people. Fun huh?

I just wrapped up The Complete Fairy Tales of Oscar Wilde for the Once Upon a Time challenge and my review is coming shortly. In the meantime, it is the nearest book to me, so here's the line:

"When the captain of the guard saw me, he wondered."

How BORING! Oh well.

So...I'm tagging Bookfool, Quixotic, and Nymeth for this one :)


4 comments:

Literacy-chic said...

Yay! Kind of fun & brainless, no? ;)

chrisa511 said...

Haha! Yes, quite brainless, but fun!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, have posted mine, which is terribly dull, but there you go...

chrisa511 said...

Mine was dull too Quix...heading over there now!