Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lisa Snellings-Clark's Gallery Is Opening!


Just a quick little note to let everyone know that Lisa Snellings-Clark is reopening the gallery via eBay with Poppets and Rats galore. The gallery is officially open tomorrow, but Little Red Poppets are available now for only $9 a piece. I'll definitely be picking up a new friend :) This time around there are Alice in Wonderland poppets, Poppets with Masks, and Rats available! Good luck to everyone!

By the way, I've made the giveaway a sticky post...feel free to advertise on your blog for the book so that we can make this a proper competition ;)

4 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I don't know if it is entirely accurate or not, but when I clicked over to the auction today and clicked on the Little Red Poppets link it showed that there are 28 available. I ordered 5 (for friends and for challenge giveaways) so, if that is the case, they are going quickly so you should get yours asap.

Bookfool said...

Uh-oh, I'd better hurry before Carl wipes out the poppets. I like your new photo, Chris!

Bookfool said...

I just ordered a Little Red and there were about a dozen left! Whew! Thanks so much for telling us about them!!!

chrisa511 said...

Damn Carl, just take em all...just kidding of course, I got my order in :D

Yay Bookfool, you got a poppet! My new photo is me and my little mini poodle Buddy who is currently living with the ex-girlfriend but still good friend in Texas.