Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year....New me (hopefully)

So I'm sitting here thinking what the new year may bring. Hopefully by the end of 2007, I will have had many changes made to my life. I will have a masters degree, I will have a job that I am happy with, I will have my own place, I will have gone to Italy,I will be happy overall...oh! and I'll weigh about 50 pounds less assuming that I start going to the gym more often.

I've never really been one to make new year's resolutions, but I feel like for the first time I'm in a point in my life where I can truly make resolutions that will actually matter. So my new year's resolution is to loose weight...and though I, as everyone, have said that before, this time i actually belong to a gym...we'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so good luck with all your goals and resolutions...i pretty much have all the same ones except the italy one. and i don't belong to a gym...yet. i'm too broke.

Anonymous said...

DO WEIGHT WATCHERS IT WORKS~~ I kinda feel like Kristie Ally pushing jenny craig oh well.

Anonymous said...

Here's a web site you might find interesting: http://www.sparkpeople.com
Also, send me a postcard from the Vatican if it's one of your Italian stops! ;)

chrisa511 said...

You'll definitely get a postcard (at least) Nicole :)