Thursday, January 4, 2007

Last post for tonight...I swear!

I thought some may be interested in this. I've decided recently to start writing reviews on Amazon.com and have discovered that I really enjoy reviewing things. You can see my reviews here. Among the reviews are books, cds, and dvds...that's all so far. I've written 21 in all. Yeah I'm a dork. I don't know what's causing this sudden spurt of involvment with the internet, but I've been enjoying it. I guess it just allows me to do jobs (such as reviewing books) that I'd never get to do in the real world. It may also be a desperate attempt to occupy myself with fun things as much as possible before school starts up again. Anyway, I think everyone should start reviewing things more often. It's mucho fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All new I-Chris for 2007!!