Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Update The Sixth!

Currently Reading: Nothing at the moment

Total Pages Read Since Last Update: 242

Total Pages Read Cumulative: 685

Total Books Read: 3 (Constable & Toop by Gareth P. Jones, The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel Vol. 1 by Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel Vol. 2 by Neil Gaiman)

Time Spent Reading Since Last Update: 2 Hours 16 Minutes

Total Time Spent Reading: 7 Hours 43 Minutes

Drinks Consumed: 2 big glasses of water, 1 iced mocha, 1 pepsi

Food Eaten: A waffle and fried ham, cheese dip with chips

Progress Report: Phew! Well I just couldn't put down the Graveyard Book graphic novels so I finished vol. 1 and then read all of volume 2 and it just left me a big wreck. Damn was that good. Highly recommended if you were a fan of the original or even if you've never read the original. It was PERFECT as a graphic novel. I'm giving myself a break now. I think I'm going to jet off to starbucks and get a pumpkin spice latte and a sugar cookie. I should probably eat something substantial at some point :p But my eyes are definitely needing a break for a little while right now and I shall return later on! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!!

No comments: