Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's Readathon Update the First!

Currently Reading: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Total pages read since last update: 62 pgs.

Total pages read cumulative: 62 pgs.

Total books read: Zero

Time spent reading since last update: 1 Hour 3 Minutes

Total Time Spent Reading:1 Hour 3 Minutes

Caffeinated drinks consumed: Still working on my first coffee! 

Food Eaten: None yet, but methinks it's time for some lemon meringue pie :P 

Progress Report: I'm still not awake! I think I need some breakfast, and what better breakfast than PIE! Think I'll have some ;) I'm loving the HELL out of Eleanor and Park still. If you have that book and haven't read it yet, I HIGHLY recommend you put it on your agenda for today! Ok....on to pie and then I think I'm going back outside for more fresh air and reading....came inside and cuddled on the sofa with my afghan :p THAT'S not keeping me awake :p 

Oh and here's my submission for mini challenge #1! The Book Spine Poetry challenge :)

2 comments:

Debi said...

OMG--I love your poem!!! :D

Enjoy that pie breakfast! :P Weird observation:
you despise eggs but like meringue/I love eggs but despise meringue

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I sadly don't own Eleanor and Park, but I think I ought to remedy that! I imagine waking up is difficult! I started at 2 pm over here and within 15 min I was in danger of falling asleep on the couch (had forgotten about lunch in all the excitement). But I didn't have a good excuse like it being morning :P

Happy reading, and I'm sure I'll catch you sometime later today! :D