Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years (Eve)! Let's Read!!


Hey Everyone!!! How are you? Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe New Years Eve and New Years :) I wanted to keep it quiet this year and still have fun so I've decided to participate in the New Years Eve Readathon because it just sounds perfect for what I had in mind :) I'll be reading Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley, Once Upon a Fairy Tale (a graphic novel anthology of fairy tale retellings) and whatever else happens to catch my eye :p And just to keep things interesting, I went and bought myself a bottle of Baileys for tonight. So please forgive me now if tweets become unreadable, if I post completely empty blog posts and instagram pictures are blurred :p Cheers to 2013!

10 comments:

Cath said...

It's already 2013 here so a Happy and safe New Year to you too, Chris.

Kailana said...

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Chris! Have fun with those books and Baileys. ;-)

chrisa511 said...

Cath, Happy New Year to you! Hope it's a great one!!

Kelly, Happy new year to you too!

Jill, I have been :p Happy new year to you too!

DesLily said...

may 2013 be your best and healthiest year so far!

Carl V. Anderson said...

Awesome way to do it. I read and played XBox to ring in the New Year and have been doing more reading and blogging today. Wonderful way to start the year. Happy New Year Chris, wishing you the very, very best.

Michelle said...

Happy 2013, Chris! I hope your Bailey's was delicious and your books were mind-blowingly awesome!

Snowball said...

Baileys & books; what else is there? May your New Year be filled to the brim with wonderful.

picky girl said...

Happy New Year! How was the Whaley? I've had my eye on it for a while but haven't picked it up yet.

Bookfool said...

Bit late, but Happy New Year, Chris! Wishing you all the good stuff in 2013!