Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dewey's Readathon Update the Tenth! (And Last For Tonight)

Currently Reading: NOTHING!

Total pages read since last update: 66

Total pages read cumulative: 887

Total books read: 4 (Death: The Deluxe Edition by Neil Gaiman, Gandhi: A Manga Biography by Kazuki Ebine, Macbeth by William Shakespeare, The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan)

Time spent reading since last update: 1 Hour 34 Minutes

Total Time Spent Reading: 12 Hours 48 Minutes

Caffeinated drinks consumed: 2 Iced Mochas, 1 Cherry Coke, 1 Iced Tea

Food Eaten: Cranberry Muffin, Bowl of Pretzels, Hot Dog, Salt and Vinegar Chips, Mint Oreos, Piece of left over philly beef panini from last night, peanut butter granola bar, pineapple greek yogurt, little bonnie belle cheese

Money going to Arbor Day Foundation (at 10 cents per page): $88.70

Progress Report: Well ladies and gents, I am done for this readathon! I have to say though, this has been the most fun I've had during a readathon in a long time and I want to give a huge thanks to all of the wonderful hosts, cheerleaders, mini-challenge hosts, and fellow readers and friends who were involved :) I wish I could make it another two hours, but my vision is literally blurred at this point and that's WITH my glasses on :p I need sleep. But I DID finish Margo Lanagan's The Brides of Rollrock Island and for now I'll just leave you with "WOW". I'll see you all again tomorrow with the End of the Challenge questionnaire thingy! Goodnight and for those still reading, ENJOY!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Wow Chris!!!! You did so amazingly awesome!!! I can't get over how much reading you got done!!!! And how late you managed to stay up. I think my 12:20 bedtime is the worst I've ever done. And yeah, I think this was really the healing edition of Dewey's Read-a-thon for both of us, wasn't it? I just wish Ana could have participated, too. *HUGS MY DEAR FRIEND* Love you!