Well February was not TOO bad of a reading month. Considering it's the shortest month of the year, I'll take nine books read as a success! This is what I read for the month along with links to the reviews:
11. Drawing Down the Moon by Charles Vess, 2009, 200 pgs., Dark Horse Books
12. Shadows in Flight by Orson Scott Card, 2012, 240 pgs., Tor Books
13. Chime by Franny Billingsley, 2011, 368 pgs., Dial
14. The Thorn and the Blossom by Theodora Goss, 2012, 82 pgs., Quirk Books
15. Twenty Six by Jonathan Kemp, 2011, 134 pgs., Myriad Editions
16. Ninth Ward by Jewell Parker Rhodes, 2010, 224 pgs., Little, Brown
17. I'll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip by John Donovan, 1969, 228 pgs., Flux
18. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey, 2012, 400 pgs., Reagan Arthur Books
19. One Girl Cookies: Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, Whoopie Pies, and Cookies from Brooklyn's Beloved Bakery by Dawn Casole and David Crofton, 2012, 160 pgs., Clarkson Potter
It was another month of really good books and another month where it's REALLY hard to pick favorites, but if you put a gun to my head and asked me to pick a favorite, my answer would easily be The Snow Child. That book was just so damn good!! This month was really just so eclectic though!! Tons of really great books. I really loved everything I read.
If I'm a stranger for the next few days, I apologize. Dad's in the hospital again and I'm hunting for a house...though I'll try to be around when I can! Happy reading everyone and have a great weekend!!!