Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blogging out of Boredom

It's been a nice, quiet Sunday...exactly what I needed. Today has mostly consisted of laying in bed reading a book, filming a mock counseling session for clinic, and starting a diet. I've found that if you find the right food, eating healthy isn't so bad. And crystal light is the only thing saving from soft drinks. I hate diet drinks, but Crystal Light really doesn't taste "diet-y".

I got my free Windows Vista upgrade in the mail last night and decided to install it on my computer and I absolutely hated it! So I'm back to XP already. Vista might be cool if you buy a new computer with it already installed, but it's more trouble than it's worth if you're updating an already existing computer. Half of the programs don't transfer over and most of my files wouldn't open with Vista. I'm fine with my XP!

Can't get into the Simpsons tonight for some reason, but I loved the evolution of Homer opening. New Family Guy tonight which makes me happy.

I wish I had another day off. I have the morning off tomorrow from the internship, but I have clinic and supervision in the afternoon. I'm not complaining too much though, at least I can sleep in a little bit.

eh...that's all I've got for now.

No comments: