Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Three Material Possessions for 2007

So these are the first 3 material objects I have my eye on for this year. 1 of which I won't be able to afford, and the other 2 of which will quite possibly not be published this year. OK, just thought of a 4th thing that I want that may not be published this year.

1. (The expensive thing), but I do so want it....the new Iphone
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which is already ranked #1 at amzon uk.
3. Shadows in Flight, the next book in the Ender series by Orson Scott Card that will link the shadow and speaker series. yay ^_^
4. The next book in Brandon Mull's Fablehaven series (book 2). I don't even know if this is in the works. There are no internet rumours out there, but book 1 says that book 2 is coming in '07. So we shall see.

1 comment:

Literacy-chic said...

I want an iPhone too! Isn't it awesome??

BTW, since I learned about Library Thing from you, we'll call it sharing. Or you could cite me and will call it academia (ha ha). I found the widgit on someone else's blog. All's fair in blogging, no? ;) (Well, O.K., perhaps not, but we're all friends here!)